Winners will be selected by the judging panel on the strength of entries alone.
For guidelines on how to enter, click here.
Each category relates to a broad industry need. Any firm with a product or service that attempts to meet that need is eligible to enter.
We deliberately do not provide tight eligibility criteria, or seek to use existing vendor market segments.
Interested parties with queries about eligibility should contact [email protected].
In some cases, judges may decide a particular nominee is better suited for a category other than the one that was originally entered. Judges may move entries from one category to another at their discretion.
ERM & regulation categories
- ERM system of the year
- Enterprise-wide stress-testing product of the year
- Risk dashboard software of the year
- Regulatory capital calculation product of the year
- Bank ALM system of the year
- Life and pensions ALM system of the year
- Regulatory reporting system of the year
- Best vendor for systems support & implementation
- Model validation service of the year
Operational risk categories
- Cyber risk/security product of the year
- Financial crime product of the year
- Market surveillance product of the year
- GRC product of the year
- Op risk modelling vendor of the year
- Op risk scenarios product of the year
- Managed support services provider of the year
Credit risk categories
- Credit data provider of the year
- Credit stress-testing product of the year
- Consumer credit modelling software of the year
- Wholesale credit modelling software of the year
- IFRS 9 - enterprise solution of the year
- IFRS 9 - ECL modelling solution of the year
- Innovative vendor of the year