Risk South Africa is a must-attend two day multi-stream event bringing together the leading banking community, the investment universe and financial firms wishing to stay ahead of the curve in the field of investment, risk management, portfolio management and derivatives.
Key themes for 2019 include:
- The changing regulatory environment: a deep dive-in into market and prudential regulation
- Measuring and managing model, market and credit risk
- Latest tools in portfolio management and advanced investment strategies by top banks, fund managers and institutional investors
- Corporate governance, personal accountability and conduct risk
- Future of land management and the risks it brings for investors
- Investment banks
- Retail banks
- Asset and investment managers
- Hedge funds
- Pension providers
- Rating agencies
- Technology providers
By Job Titles
- Chief Credit Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Heads of Asset Allocation
- Heads of Asset and Liability Management
- Heads of Counterparty Risk
- Heads of Credit Risk
- Heads of Cybersecurity
- Heads of Derivatives
- Heads of Financial Engineering
- Heads of Investment Strategy
- Heads of IT Risk
- Heads of Liquidity Management
- Heads of Market Risk
- Heads of Model Risk
- Heads of Portfolio Construction
- Heads of Portfolio Management
- Heads of Quantitative Analysis
- Heads of Research
- Heads of Risk Modelling
- Heads of Securitisation
- Heads of Structured Products
- Heads of Structuring
Hear what delegates said about our last conference
'A premium event on the SA financial services calendar.'
Jean-Pierre Matthews, Chief Financial Analyst, Brunia Capital Limited
'Well thought out panels with valuable, pertinent content.'
Chris Edwards, Managing Principal, ABSA Capital
'An excellent conversation surrounding risk management within the banking and Investment environment.'
Justin James, Investment Risk Manager, Edge Capital
'The conference attracted high calibre delegates which facilitated thought provoking discussions.'
Heather Jackson, Chief Executive Officer, Atlantic Specialised Finance
'A very worthwhile, informative and topical event - time well spent.'
Robert Coombe, Chief Operating Officer, Matrix Fund Managers
'Great. Good to know what opportunities and threats are going around in our investment world. Much more informed.'
Herman Klopper, Manager, Futurum Financial Group
'Very informative, great mix of opinions and well organised.'
Suvarn Naidoo, Assistant Portfolio Manager, Absa Alternative Asset Management
George Herman, Investment Strategist, Citadel Asset Management
'Good opportunity to network, explore ideas and brain storm challenges facing industry.'
Chris Watts, Portfolio Manager, Alternative Asset Management