Risk South Africa 2016
South Africa's premier conference highlighting innovation in risk management!
Risk is delighted to announce that the 10th annual Risk South Africa conference will be taking place in Cape Town on 10-11 March 2016!
The 2-day conference has become the annual event of choice for nearly 200 industry professionals in the region. It is the premier event to be at if you are seeking to enhance your risk management techniques and get to grips with fundamental regulatory changes.
Risk South Africa will allow you to make valuable contacts with your industry peers from the buy side, sell side and technology providers and will give you an opportunity to get your burning questions answered by nearly 30 international and local speakers.
Top speakers include:
- Donald Evans, Chief Risk Officer, Credit, BARCLAYS AFRICA
- Annabel Bishop, Group Economist, INVESTEC
- Warren Young, Chief Risk Officer, SANLAM INVESTMENTS
- Stephen Linnell, Chief Operating Officer, RAND MERCHANT BANK
- Gavin Montgomery, Head of Liquidity Risk, LIBERTY
News from Risk.net:
@RiskdotnetTweets by @RiskDotNet
To enquire about participating as a speaker or panellist, please contact:
Senior Conference Producer
+44 (0)207 316 9338