Risk Canada 2017
Risk.net's annual Risk Canada is back on June 8 in Toronto! New regulations have fundamentally altered the way financial institutions trade and manage risk. Everything from model risk and liquidity risk management, to FRTB and IFRS 9, and the challenges associated with managing risk in the new market regime will be the key themes high on the agenda for this must-attend conference.
With 30+ industry leading speakers, this year's conference will reflect the ebb and flow of industry trends and will gather 150+ senior risk directors from leading top-tier banks, buy-side firms and regulators from across Canada.
Introducing the NEW Risk Canada Advisory Board for 2017:
Key highlights and what's new for this year include:
- Opening keynote from Jamey Hubbs, Assistant Superintendent, Deposit-taking Supervision Sector, OSFI
- 13 solution-focused sessions leaving no stone unturned when addressing your risk management pain points.
- 4 small group interactive formats allowing you to fully delve into your biggest challenges and source proven solutions with your peers
- New innovative session formats (including live interviews and all-star panels) to enable enhanced learning
- 5x networking sessions: More networking time to enable you to best practice share with over 150 risk management professionals from across Canada