Quant Summit Europe 2016
has now concluded, look forward to seeing in 2017
Quant Summit Europe, the leading financial quantitative conference, will return to London to cover the latest strategies and most pressing issues faced in derivatives, modelling, pricing, quantitative trading, hedging and risk management.
As the new regulatory framework continues to evolve, today's quantitative practitioners are facing a new range of complicated computational challenges as they work hard to achieve their end goal-profitability. With ever-increasing regulatory requirements being implemented, industry professionals are looking at the best practices in dealing with the growing list of XVA and derivatives pricing adjustments, risk management models and portfolio management.
For the last 10 years, Quant Summit Europe, has gathered the top industry practitioners and academics and provided an ideal meeting place for the quantitative finance community to present new research. This year's conference will cover traditional but on-going quant topics such as valuation adjustments, focusing on KVA and MVA; derivatives pricing and volatility; counterparty and market risk; and trading portfolio management. This year's agenda will also present pioneering research and will delve deep into controversial topics such as artificial intelligence in quantitative finance and the use of bitcoin and crypto currency.
Some of the speakers already confirmed include:
- Michael Pykhtin, Manager - Quantitative Risk, FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD
- Riccardo Rebonato, Global Head Research Rates & FX, PIMCO
- Youssef Elouerkhaoui, Managing Director - Head of Credit Derivatives, CITI
- Vis Nayar, Deputy CIO - Equities, HSBC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Andrew Baxter, CIO, CAMBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Bruno Dupire, Head of Quantitative Research, BLOOMBERG
- Michael Steliaros, Global Head of Quantitative Solutions - Head of EMEA Portfolio Products Distribution, BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
- Manoj Bhaskar, Global Head of Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Moez Mrad, Managing Director - Head of Credit & XVA Quantitative Research, CREDIT AGRICOLE - CIB
Be part of it: Join the conversation
Quant Summit Europe presents expert insights on the very latest industry developments, with an in-depth conference programme featuring a mixture of sessions and speakers.
We strive to create an event built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving industry. 2016 and beyond is set to bring greater challenges following far-reaching changes within the banking sector.