Risk Markets Technology Awards
The Markets Technology Awards focus on market risk, trading and investment risk technology – they are presented in November, as part of our Risk Awards ceremony.
- June 18th: Pitching period opens
- July 27th: Deadline for pitches
- November 27th: Awards dinner
Risk.net has two sets of awards that recognise the work of technology vendors in the derivatives, regulation and risk management markets.
- The Markets Technology Awards focus on market risk, trading and investment risk technology – they are presented in November, as part of our Risk Awards ceremony.
- The second set of awards – the Risk Technology Awards – are for vendors of ERM, credit and operational risk software; they take place in June.
This year’s Markets Technology Awards takes place in London on November 27th. As part of the Risk Awards, it brings together a complete cross-section of the market: alongside technology vendors are sell-side salespeople and traders, buy-side portfolio and risk managers, quants, exchanges, trading platforms and clearing houses, law firms and more – recognising their achievements, and those of the industry as a whole.
In November last year, 292 individuals, representing 58 different firms, joined us on the night. Photos are available here.
If you’re entering, good luck! We hope to see you in November.