THANK YOU for participating at the 10th Annual Structured Products Asia conference
The 11th Annual Structured Products Asia will take place on the 10th of September in Hong Kong. This year's focus will continue to be on the emerging market trends favoring growth of structured products.
Visit this page for more updates soon!
Over the past 10 years, Structured Products Asia has been established as the leading event for structured products distributors, issuers and investors in the region. Each year, the conference is attended by 250+ senior executives from private banks, asset managers, insurance companies, investment banks and other organisations involved in the structured product business in Asia to find solutions on key issues facing the industry.
As the market for these products is turning favorable post crisis, the 10th annual conference in 2014 focused on innovations in structures and the evolving landscape to take advantage of current trends and meet investor demands for higher yields.
Some highlights of the conference include:
- Keynote panel consisting of executives from Bank of China, IMF, Royal Bank of Scotland and Huatai Financial Holdings on RMB volatilities and opportunities for structured product
- Product specialists from private banks like Citi, UBS, Barclays and Credit Suisse examined the emergence of a new breed of structured products within the competitive market place
- ANZ Private Bank, ABN AMRO Private Bank and Societe Generale demonstrated the next best product distribution strategies from a product provider and distributor perspectives
- A presentation by Vontobel on using multi-issuer platforms to drive yields using structured products
- A panel discussion formed by asset managers - CIC Investor Services, Hang Seng Investment Management, PAG Asia and Harris-Fraser- to predict future investment environment and how structured products' role will evolve in their portfolios.
- Editor's choice panel to discuss the future of structured products amongst regulatory changes and low interest rates and volatility
This congress provides unique sponsorship opportunities to raise profile for your firm to a targeted audience consisting of private banks, institutional investors and other distributing banks. Contact Marcel Chambers now at email@example.com to learn how your firm can benefit from sponsoring this event.
Head of Content, Asia
Tel: +852 3411 4868
Words from our past delegates and speakers
"It was easily one of the best events that I have attended, both from an organisational and content perspective."
Vivek Sharma, EDELWEISS GLOBAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
“Another year of success. Very informative sessions and comprehensive coverage. Keep up the good work!”
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
“The conference is insightful and enjoyable, a great success again!”
“I found the conference informative and certainly provided good networking opportunities.”
Wall Street Global Asia
“Interesting roundtables and well-presented, informative presentations.”
AIG Financial Products
“Well organised, excellent.”
Bank of Japan
“Thanks for organising the event! I am happy to see that now many people are talking about the future development/trends/outlook of structured prodcuts/investment in China's market.”
“Excellent event - good mix of forces - Thank you.”
DBS Vickers Securities
“The program is good with lots of useful information.”