Welcome to Structured Products Asia
Reshaping structured products strategies to navigate market uncertainties
Structured Products Asia returns to Hong Kong to showcase the latest trends and innovation in structured products for the investment community in the Asia Pacific region. In its 11th edition, this annual congress is the meeting point for product issuers, distributors and service providers to exchange ideas and discuss ways to enable structured products add value to your investments and business strategies.
What delegates said about the Congress :
Another year of success. Very informative sessions and comprehensive coverage. Keep up the good work!J.P. Morgan Asset Management
The event agenda is developed in consultation with the leading lights in the structured products space. Our speaker faculty, which represents a cross section of the industry, will provide a comprehensive perspective of the risks and rewards of your investments in structured products.
Key programme highlights for 2015:
- How your structured products strategy should adapt to the changing macroeconomic conditions
- Seizing opportunities in currency and equity volatilities
- Enhancing yields with smart beta, market access and hidden assets
- Hong Kong-mainland China cross-border investments and structured products
- How multi-issuer platforms will revolutionise private banks' business models
- The evolvement of wealth distribution in Asia and how this shapes product distribution strategies
- Case studies on the types of structured products that work for an institutional investor's portfolio
- The markets presenting the most promising opportunities for product issuers and investors