Welcome to Structured Products Asia
Structured Products Asia returns to Hong Kong to showcase the latest trends and innovation in structured products for the investment community in the Asia Pacific region. In its 12th edition, this annual congress is the meeting point for product issuers, distributors and service providers to exchange ideas and discuss ways to enable structured products add value to your investments and business strategies.
The event agenda is developed in consultation with the leading lights in the structured products space. Our speaker faculty, which represents a cross section of the industry, will provide a comprehensive perspective of the risks and rewards of your investments in structured products.
Key programme highlights for 2016:
- How your structured products strategy should adapt to the changing macroeconomic conditions
- An overview of changing product trends in the current economic environment
- Enhancing yields with smart beta, market access and hidden assets
- A look at the role robo-advisors can play in the structured products market
- Navigating structured products amidst Japan's negative interest rates
- Taking more unique approaches to seize Chinese wealth opportunities
- The introduction of L/I Products in Hong Kong and how it is affecting the industry
- How fintech and multi issuer platforms are continuing to revolutionise private banks' business models