Structured Products Asia 2017, 05 September, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
Asia Risk and Risk.net are delighted to present the 13th annual Structured Products Asia conference that is returning on 5 September 2017 in Hong Kong.
Join us this year at the Structured Products Asia 2017 to hear from expert-speakers from leading product providers, investment and distributor companies, who will share their insights on investment innovation, risk management, technology and distribution strategies in the structured products market.
Must-attend annual conference
Structured Products Asia provides an unrivalled platform for structured products industry professionals to discuss ways to add value to your investments and business strategies.
The premier platform for professionals working in the structured products space
In-depth analysis on the structured products market
- How your structured products strategy should adapt to the changing macroeconomic conditions
- An overview of changing product trends in the current economic environment
- Enhancing yields with smart beta, market access and hidden assets
- A look at the role robo advisors can play in the structured products market
- Navigating structured products amidst Japan's negative interest rates
- Taking more unique approaches to seize Chinese wealth opportunities
- The introduction of leveraged and inverse (L/I) products in Hong Kong and how it is affecting the industry
- How fintech and multi issuer platforms are continuing to revolutionise private banks' business models