Quant Summit USA
July 10-13, New York
15th annual Quant Summit USA returns to New York with an agenda showcasing the newest techniques, tools and research in quantitative finance.
At the conference this year, you will hear from the industry's most influential quants proposing their solutions to current challenges in financial markets. Technology and regulation have been the main drivers of changes in quantitative finance and have required industry practitioners to significantly shift their focus.
First early bird rates end May 5th!
This year's Quant Summit USA will bring together top quants to deliver their latest research on some of the most trending themes, including:
- Volatility modelling
- Quant tools in portfolio construction
- Risk Premia, Factor investing, Smart Beta and ETFs
- Regulatory topics, including valuation adjustments, FRTB, Initial Margin and more
- Liquidity risk
- Model risk management
- Machine Learning in financial markets
- Algorithmic Trading strategies
- New trends in quant finance