Future Investor Forum
21 June 2018, Hong Kong
About the forum
Future Investor Forum will feature leading thought leaders from the investment space, banks, pension funds, family offices, insurers, asset and wealth managers and index providers discussing investors' appetite for different asset classes, as well as practical strategies, products and solutions that will help generate returns in a changing market.
This one-day forum will uncover strategies in building a portfolio with a wide range of asset classes, the trends in asset allocation and risk diversification, the emergence of ESG investing in Asia and the growth of big data and technology usage in the wealth management space.
Key questions to be addressed:
- What are the benefits for the real economy as an era of QE is coming to an end?
- How volatility would look like? What are the investment risks on the horizon?
- What are the investment solutions for a low return environment?
- What goes on behind the scenes in ESG investments?
- How to tap into HNW and UHNW individuals in China? What are they looking for?
- All eyes on fixed income ETFS - what is the future outlook?
- Will cyptocurrency ever become a new mainstream asset class?
- How big data and technologies are transforming decision making and investment operations?
- What will 2018 have in store for the wealth management industry?