The premier forum for fixed income traders and portfolio managers in the US
The conference agenda has been thoroughly researched with senior fixed-income executives from the buy-side, sell-side, and vendor companies. This year, we have also assembled the Advisory Board to further advise us on the content to ensure information delivered is of the highest quality and topicality!
This compact one day, two-stream event offers a fantastic platform for you to hear from industry leaders debating key risks and opportunities in fixed income, ranging from the evolving market structure to turbulent forces coming from our governments and central banks
Key themes for 2017 include:
- A change in global fiscal policies and what this means for the fixed income market
- Key market structure issues from the buy-side, sell-side and platform provider perspectives
- How will MiFID II implementation in January impact US markets?
- The mechanics behind the booming ETFs market: analyzing a surge in passive investing and ETFs
- Finding pockets of opportunities: adapting your portfolio to get returns in the low yield environment
- The use of machine learning in investment decision making
- Vision and reality of execution quality
- Challenges and opportunities in emerging markets: what role does EM play in the search for higher yield?
- Best practice and tangible benefits of ESG (Environmental, social and governance) investment
- The buy-side shift from the price taker to the price maker: what are the building blocks of becoming a market maker?
- Trump, Brexit, Europe and other global political conundrums: how do you analytically approach the outcome of these unhinged politic dynamics?
- Existential risks in the fixed income market: with industry disruptions we see today, can we preserve viability of the FI business tomorrow?