Inaugural Buy-side Risk Asia
27 June 2017 - Hong Kong Renaissance Harbour View Hotel
The buy-side in Hong Kong and across the Asia-Pacific region is and continues to be challenged and stretched to generate returns and ensure their porfolios are not inefficiently exposed to risk. In the current environment of low interest rates, investors are looking for opportunities beyond the orthodox geographies, asset classes, strategies and data management. Accessing alpha and lowering costs is key and as a result, the investment opportunities are shaping to become ever more complex and contain risks that were not previously part of the consideration.
Risk.net and Asia Risk is delighted to bring you the inaugural Buy-side Risk Asia, a conference designed specifically for buy-side investors from a wide range of financial institutions. This one day, two-stream conference offers an agenda that addresses all the key pain-points and concerns of today's buy-side investors providing vital update on how the buy-side is moving away from outdated methods to overhaul the risk framework and approach risk management proactively while finding yield in this volatile economic lanscape.
- What are the key risks facing institutional investors and how do we promote effective risk taking?
- China interbank bond market -capturing the crucial opportunities ahead
- Creating value through product innovation
- ALM and strategic asset allocation
- Margining and risk mitigation for non-centrally cleared derivatives post-implementation
- Thriving in the alternative, multi-asset realities
- Rethinking fixed income - strategies to match current market condition,
- and many more!
Hear from thought-leaders from across the industry that will share their take on the most salient developments and provide insights on how to improve your risk and portfolio management strategies to deliver business success in the year ahead.